Culinary Mixologist Jeremy Parsons and partner Lizette Garcia Del Prado, a veteran in the hospitality industry are launching a new Winter food and drink festival in the heart of Niagara this December. At a time when most events have been virtual, it is exciting to have an outdoor in person experience.
SIP! Niagara is a tasty festival filled with amazing sips from local and distant Wineries, Cideries, Distillers and Breweries. Guests can pair up their sips with delicious bites from local restaurants and chefs all while listening to terrific musical guests in one of the most gorgeous locations found in Niagara.
- When: December 4-5 | 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Where: Vineland Research & Innovation Centre | 4890 Victoria Ave N, Lincoln, ON L0R 2E0
- Free Admission
Considered to be one of the top culinary mixologists in North America, Jeremy has consulted and designed drinks for 60% of the spirits, beers and wines in Canada. He is an author and regularly makes appearances on TV (CH Morning Live, and The Gastro Guru on Amazon Prime).
Jeremy is available for interviews to discuss the festival, inspiring cocktails and more. He has the perfect holiday cocktail and food pairings for your segment.
Guests are invited to enjoy live musical acts, ice carving, graffiti artists and more.
From Fashion to Holiday Markets to Cozy Drinks there is something for everyone!
- The Lodge: guests are offered a true northern shaving experience
- Fashion Lounge: featuring traditional and chic fashions from local designer, Joseph Tassoni are available for purchase.
- SIP Beach: offers guests a sip of summer in December with tropical vibes and libations
- Holiday Market Pop Up: has the perfect ornaments and gifts for sale
- The Cozy Corner: guests are invited to warm up and enjoy free gourmet coffee. Spike it up with select spirits & liqueurs
World’s Largest Caesar Bar!
The event will offer a “Craft Your Own Caesar” bar from over 180 unique ingredients to choose from! The over 200ft Caesar bar will be surrounded by food & beverage pavilions, live music and local artists.
The Caesar bar activation will be a broadcast YouTube Premiere Event to promote the launch of the Gastro Guru TV show. It will have a digital fully interactive component that gives a behind the scenes look at the show with live cooking and cocktail demos for viewers, while promoting participating brands and the region as a tourist destination with an awesome local flare.
During the event, guests can enjoy tasty treats from local eateries.